script>

Sunday 13 July 2014

Feeling Complete....!


      

I know there would have been times in your school days or may be college where you made some friends you could not think of living without them..... and as and when you grew up.... you drift apart.....
This is feeling of complete to get back my girls.... We together were known as "Chirping Birds" by our class teacher in school..... Pandey Sir....  :)

There was an almirah in our class to keep important stuffs in them,as in papers and test note books etc..etc.... and when he started teaching he would surely come up with a question within half an hour....and the pose we would all fall for was his leaning on the almirah side ways with one hand on his waist and on one wrong answer you give.... he would come up with this wonderful line in the most amazing tone.... "Oh.....! (rolling his eyes from left-top-right)....I feel like dancing.....!"  We laugh about it even today.....<3




                                           
My dad being in govt job,got transferred when I was in class 10th... I cried and cried but all in vain....i knew he would not let me be here to finish my 10th at least.....I did not want to leave that place.... my besties.... "Deeksha Bhatia and Shikha Katiyar...".... I met Deeksha after the evening tutions and on revealing this news that we both burst out crying as if we would never ever be together.... :(

Days passed by... and slowly i lost contact with Shikha and Deeksha...as in we were not that close now ,i felt... yeah I was just aware that Shikha was doing her engineering and Deeksha was graduating.. i guess B.com from Noida....

And one fine day when I woke up...logged into Facebook and there was status update by Deeksha Katiyar (Shikha's younger sister).. "My Sister's Wedding....!" I was like ... "WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT???????"
Me and Deeksha were on talking terms although....so i immediately called her up to get it confirmed..... anyways... we were not invited ,i still do not know the reason but yes I was hurt.....really hurt..... :(  She logged into her account and as expected even she had no clue about this....Anyways...we both decided to talk to Shikha about this.... then i got her number from her sister through Facebook ans there it goes... I dialed her number because I almost had 4-5 numbers of hers but none of them reachable....This was the reason i asked Shikha's sister for her number.

"Hello....!" -Shikha was on call
"Kya haal madam...? You have almost forgot us...? you got married chal invite nahi kerti atleast bata to deti kutti...!" - I replied....
"Arey nahi yaar....it was all of a sudden am so sorry yaar please don't be angry"- she replied...

And one fine day I dunno what came into my mind....watsapp is in fashion now... so why not stay connected here..... and then I made a group for my girls.... "Chirping Birds..." reviving the old school memories... and adding them for those who belonged here :)

And finally I felt complete....having the wonderful girls who were and still are my best friends.... I love you both ...................

#Dedicated to Deeksha Bhatia and Shikha Katiyar.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment