script>

Monday 4 November 2013

My Platinum Day Of Love...! (Wishes do come true when wished with whole heart....)

Myself...!

Since my school I have always been a tom boy.... A girl with a lot of emotions and sentiments within but externally one could never make out how soft and how weak I was and I am even today.My parents have always been worried due to my nature of mingling up with guys very quickly...! 
School passed by and so passed the college life... I always stayed away from relationships because I believed schools are for learning,making friends and having fun...and not to decide with whom are you going to spend your life.Crushes were common for all .Well if I talk about my choice of a guy it might sound wierd because no girl might ever want such kind of a guy who is rough,has his own attitude,people around respects him,who needs to be scared are scared of him ,his words are the last words but when it comes to me he is all mine....he cares for me ,pampers me,makes me feel how special and what do I really mean for him in his life,A person with whom if I walk I feel proud,safe and at times scared too.....! 

I had a very bad crush on John Abraham (:-P)(lucky Bipasha uffff.....!) and then came the time when I had to start a whole new life of college with new faces,new attitude and lots of new stuffs...!

College life Begins...!
Siiting on the first bench of the class,here entered this guy(Varun)...A guy with full on Don look on his face and my instant comment "Gunda kahi ka...! Itna Attitude...? Is he some prince or what huh!" He gave me an scary glance from the corner of his eyes, made some creepy angry face and moved on to the last bench...!
As the days passed I noticed his place started shifting from last bench to the the one just behind me... I started making lesser comments on him.We were never on good terms.There was something or the other always between us which kept us hating each other.We spoke for a week nicely (love hate types.-as in talking nicely but hating each other..!) and next 4 weeks we would not look at each other even if we hit each other accidently while crossing...!

It had been 18 months now.... actually more than that...when we started talking on good terms (knowing that he already had a crush on me and hated it when I did not spend time with him or spoke to him....) I was in shock....! I could never imagine this guy to fall for a girl like me.....! No wait ! wait ! wait! he just said he had crush on me..... as in he just liked me nothing else..... My heart smiled to me but my mind played a hard game with my heart not to go with it....! I was scared of the days and times after thios commmitment happend! I had my own social life .I could not compromise on all that for a person who himself has no life.....! "Dude.............Gimme a break...!!!! I need time to think over it..." I took 5 long months and kept wondering what will happen-basically wondering over the so called pros and cons....!

My Platinum Day Of Love...!  

14th August 2010,I had bagged first and secind positions in 4 different activities held at college that day...This called for a treat and there we were at White house with amazing starters and me with smirnoff with coke and beer...!(I know thats a bad combo but its different to get high when you really want to... :-P,this was although my second or third time when i was trying to get drunk :-P).I was on cloud 9 within 4 hours and this called for a long bike ride..... to feeel the freshness of air and make me get back to normal...After an hour and a half of sexy ride we came back to the road next to our college...! He gave a call to a friend to get the keys of his home and from here I had to leve back home...! I had started liking him a lot and i confessed that to him but also cleared that I would never stay in boundations...!



The Twist And The Turn...!
           
I was facing opposite to Varun and talking to Raj(the friend he had called)...The road was full with cars,bikes and a... people walking on road,evening 7:30pm.I could feel something crawling on my neck,Scared I held that thing crawling and turned...F***! It was a chain with a heart pendant i had seen in archies few min back and said a wow...!I looked at him with my eyes questioning him "Whats in your mind?" and even before I could speak out he was on his knees with roses in his hands(On the road....!!!!! Dude get up .....What are you doing-You are on the road...!) 


"I have always fought with you but you always came back to me smiling,you are the only one who ever had guts to talk to me rude and made me realize my fault.We have played sms antakshari till now and loved-hated each other secretly....Now Do I have the privilege to love you forever and  ever....? Will you be mine?"

I was in shock (mixed with happiness+confusion+and lots more undefined emotions...!)I never imagined in dreams Varun would actually ever fall for me....Coz am not that sati savitri types girl...!

Giving a pause to my mind thoughts I hugged him tight right there and said a "Yes,I will but you have a lot of trouble handling me.....! Stay careful.....:-P (tears rolling down my cheeks for this unbelievable moment of my life....!)

Its been 3 years 2 months 21 days now and we are still together...with few miles between us with respect to geographical terms.... :-P...

And this became my Platinum day of love....!




3 comments:

  1. Interesting story, you got there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Aditi....... :)
    Ur blog is also an interesting one...... :) (Y)

    ReplyDelete