script>

Monday 7 October 2013

A New Beginnig.....!

  
 16 years of schooling and 4 years of college completed successfully staying with my family. I wondered when will I move out of the house and do my work myself for the sake of having some fun and little bit of responsibility. When I had received my call letter from the college... my dad also  received his transfer letter to Chennai.! .....I had mixed feeling ,I was glad because I would start up with my college life and little sad because my parents would stay with me too. Later on this sadness converted to happiness because I felt how people there who stayed in hostels suffered due to bad food and loneliness on those days when the entire family celebrated occasions and festivals. I loved my family for this decision. And I will always love them.....

I got placed in VIRTUSA through campus placements with a minimal package of 2.4 pa, I was still glad because I am placed dude....!
After a long wait got my joining on 26th august 2013..... and here was the beginning of office life... new people , new place...... new work and environment and most important you have to keep your fun and kiddiness away from you and behave so called matured and professional :( ....
 I had made friends the second day.... and everything moved on fine..... then came the day from where my life took a turn to the new beginning.....!


25 people relocated to pune! and my name was one of them.......1st oct 2013, I told this to my mom.... she was in tears... 2nd oct 2013,i kept trying cheering her up that mummy I ll come back soon.....
3rd oct 2013, 3:00 am ,she got me a cup of tea..... and I kept staring at her eyes..... tears had begin to build up and slowly the pain was revealed..... "You had problem with me ,you could have told me... you wanted to stay away from me... you could have told me.... you knew I could not live without my kids and specially you how could you  take this decision sonu....how could you? How will I live? what'll I do alone here?"  I turned to dad with tears in my eyes too but was even more hurt when I saw my dad wiping his eyes..... I felt like quitting and backing out... But  no I could not! I had to do this .I wanted my mom to be a little strong ..... I knew she and my grandma loved me a lot. They have relied on me through out.... I was not running away from my responsibilities. I was just making my self a little responsible with my personal managements and also making my mom and grandma strong to deal with the separation....! 4:15 am at airport and we checked in .... I hugged my mom and convinced her "I would come back soon maa.!"

5:15 am boarded the flight to pune and at 7:45 flight landed at pune airport.... I called up home and did not talk for long because I could not handle her cries again..... I did not want to weaker again....
This day was a new beginning for me.... away from home.... away from my parents.... away from everything which belonged to me other than the memories.......



Dedicated to
Maa, Papa, bhai and nani :(
Miss you all................ :(
 

4 comments:

  1. I know how hard it is to leave your dear ones...personally, i cannot even think of it...i respect u for the courage u showed...good luck for your office-days ahead and may u be back soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Shivany!:)
    It's always tough& damn hard to leave home for the first time , but then again you know that you ought to do it for yourself & most importantly for your family members. That indeed makes you & them stronger at the same time.
    Hope you are liking it in Pune. Since it is your first place away from home. I think you like it ..it's pretty calm & peaceful when compared to other major cities. I myself like it here .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikhil for your comment :)

      Well yeah its true I took this step to make myself and my family strong.And talking about pune!! Yes m lliking it,The weather and all....I energy of the city....... It lovely but still at times scary :-P

      Delete