script>

Sunday 18 August 2013

The Pleasure Of Technology...!


Tring tring.......... the land line rings....it was mama ji from Ranchi.....
He informed that they would be performing puja "THE RUDRA ABHISHEKH"... the pooja performed for the "Rudra" roop of "lord shiv"...
Alrite...  mamaji....I will inform everyone at home to take bath and then do some worship of lord shiv before having breakfast....My nani ma (Grand ma) was a bit upset as she could not be a part of this holy puja... and from some  where my little brother popped up with this amzing idea.... "Lime and lemon khao ,dimaag ki batti jalao "types....

Mamji had bought a lappy few days back and we too had one.... he dials mamaji's number and says "mama ji connect the net and show the puja through "facebook video chat! ".....

heheheheheheheeh this was one moment I realised dude has got brains....none of us,I mean so called matured people thought of this idea....

At 9:00 am when everyone as all set and the rituals had started there at Ranchi and we were here too ready at Chennai.....
facebook on!
Logged in!
video chat on!!!
call received...! waiting to answer....
Call answered...!

Tada..... now we could see some thing through webcam (facebook+skype).....
And we became a part of this holy ritual.I could see how my nani was so amused when she could see everything thing,I mean every little things being performed at the other end so clearly and could also hear all the mantra chants.... She was so happy.

She kissed my brothers forehead and said "Waah babu,tum nahi sochte to koi humko nahi dikha paata..."(Great babu..If you hadn't been here to think no body could think of this and show me this puja).

Its sometimes worth and also very important to try our best to keep that smile on those faces who have always made our lips curve into smile with those special sweets and special dresses and toys...I love you nani.... and I believe am very lucky to have my grandma with me...... 
All those who have their grandparents with them ...just take out sometime to talk to them,it may be anything ..... just keep them happy from the core of your heart and trust me the blessings which come out from their heart when they are immensely happy can make your life amazing....

P.S :-Its not just for grandparents,its also for your parents.... always try your best to keep them happy because they have always loved you unconditionally and still try to do every possible thing for your hapiness and betterment.So why cant we... ?.

No comments:

Post a Comment