script>

Thursday 11 July 2013

Bob Marley And Me.... !



If you are wondering over this as in why is this particular post titled as "Bob Marley And Me...!" do not stress your brain so much, I'll soon clear that......

It was 6:00 pm in the evening and I was home alone...my lappy playing one of my favourites... "Could you be loved...." tapping my feet and missing something .....

Bob Marley was basically a Jamaican and I guess that is not what I have in here to discuss...The best part was he belonged to a black lady (mom) and a white man (dad).When he was questioned on his individual racial identity he gave a statement.


 "I don't have prejudice against meself. My father was a white and my mother was black. Them call me half-caste or whatever. Me don't deh pon nobody's side. Me don't deh pon the black man's side nor the white man's side. Me deh pon God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white."

So true he was,our lives basically do not depend on what colour,caste or created are we created in...Our lives have to be depended on the god who created us,if he never differentiated between colour caste or creed then who the hell are we ???

So similar thoughts isn't it???This is why its Bob Marley and Me.....!!! :)

Its heart screeching when you hear a particular couple who belonged to different castes were brutally murdered and cut into pieces before being thrown into a gutter! How can a parent do that? How can a human do that?

"Dude!!! You do not have right on my heart or mind  to order it whom should I love And whom should I hate,and of course before falling for someone..I am obviously not going to ask his caste or creed...! You cannot fall in love with someone or support someone depending onto his/her colour,its the nature,the quality of that person who had made you to like him/her." 

I love you Bob Marley... you are soo amazing....

“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” 

So people out there if you still think that you exist because of your caste and creed ...Grow up....and Reveal yourself......... !!!!                             Enjoy the video guys............. :)



11 comments:

  1. The inter caste marriages are not being accepted well in our society even today. Mindset of people has to change, there is nothing wrong in taking birth in any caste or getting married to boy/girl of any other caste.

    All depends on our thinking and also its the cruelty to kill someone in the name of inter caste marriage, how people can forget the care and love with which they brought up their kids for 20 years or more when they go for inter caste marriages???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you.... and moreover they care more about their respect and their so called high nose in the society and on the other syd say that "My dear kids we care for your happiness and you are our priority"...
      So double thoughts...........!!!

      Thankyou so much for reading :)

      Delete
  2. It may need another 100 years to do away with caste. The well drenched caste system has cannotations of religion and the approval of a patriarchal society.Again, the caste order is created by the Vedas and as such practiced by us rightly or wrongly. This being so, we cant bend down the scale that's oriented towards the caste for generations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand your view point sir but I guess vedas were not meant to discriminate and kill the humanity in society.But things are being misinterpreted and moreover reacted in the most cruel way.Which has to change...!!! I guess the change has begun and it will surely make a big difference... :)

      Delete