script>

Tuesday 9 July 2013

The Draft..........!




It was cold winter morning and could hardly move out my fury blanket,when i remembered I was supposed to unpack the stuffs and set it right in my new house.I had been waiting for this day so long,"an independent house". I freshened up and took out the toaster to put in some bread for my breakfast. and in the meanwhile sat along the the bed and started unpacking the boxes
which were tightly sealed with those brown cello tapes.Taking out stuffs from the 10th box now was getting tiring for me after unpacking nine boxes and finally realised there was nothing important in them...I should have left them closed instead of messing up my home sweet home....

I got up to leave and check in if I had something to cook for lunch or maybe get something to drink for myself and when i was moving out i hit a bag.This was not some strange bag,i knew it but it had been so long I never took it out. He had gifted it to me when we were in college on my 1st birthday there.I could see myself smiling to those memories of my college....Its been 7 years now we graduated and before leaving city I wanted to tell him what I felt for him, for all the wonderful moments and smiles he gave me.I wanted to tell him I loved him so much.I opened the bag and saw a big diary inside,all nostalgic......I found an unsent letter inside.... "A Draft dated : 12 feb 2005"

"Dear Harsh,
How you doing? I know you must be glad reading my first letter for you.Alright harsh I just wanted to tell you something which I could not tell you when you were here with me,I cannot even call you to say that I'm missing you a lot.All this while I have always wanted to be with you.I want to smile like the past four years always in my life and share those smiles with you.I want to hug you hard and never leave you like you did when I couldn't stop myself from getting pissed.I want a  life with you ,with the person I love the most in life".
I wanna wake up every morning to see your face by my side and kiss you on your cheeks to whisper a sweet morning in your ears.I want to feel your breath when you hold me from back in the bed on my neck and have the morning coffee in your arms.I want to fix your tie when you get ready for your work and sprinkle the whole lot of water from your hair on my face.I want to prepare your favourite dishes which you would relish after the days hard work.I want to be the mother of your kids and show them what love is all about.Its all about you and me Harsh...Its all about your smiles and your taps which always inspired me to move on come whatever may.I want to be the soul your heart like you are mine.I want to be in your heart even when I die.....I Love You Harsh!.....................I know you love me too. Call me,mail me or you yourself come here.... But just be with me always." I will still wait wait your reply.............!

Take care of my heart its with you....I LOVE YOU...........!"
From Your 
 Aditi "
___________________________________________________________
Even before I reached the post office to send this letter I received one ............
"Dear Aditi......(My thumped loud wondering what is it?)
There is a surprise for you inside,check it out baby girl :)
           
 "You are cordially invited to the wedding ceremony of  Harsh Ahuja and Richa Ahuja"
Bless them with your presence......"

I could feel a strange pain in my heart and tears rolling down my cheeks.How I wish I had told him when we were in college.How I wish I could have told him how much I loved him..Its been 6 years now he is married and me.... ?  .I never came across who was like Harsh but yes I have Anant with me who made me love him,who made me love myself again.... And then rang the doorbell which brought me out of all my old thoughts.........I smiled and i always will keep smiling because this was one thing of his I wanted to keep.

2 comments:

  1. If you dont to things at time, this will happen. But its ok. If you have Put the exact name, then i think you should change it.

    Try To put some heading or Prologue, so that any reader who is going to read it should know what is all about. Dont mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnkyou for reading it :)
      and thankyou for your valuable suggestion i ll try to work on it next time:)
      and yeah I dont mind :)

      Delete