script>

Sunday 7 July 2013

The Few Last Words....!



                        
 Life never told me what has it for me
It shook me hard...
and broke my heart....
Some crashes and some thrashes....
How lame was I,
to think it would make me strong....

Look what have I become today...
I feel like laughing at myself,
do you know why?
The priorities of my life I had set,
were destroying my heart and soul,somewhere...
Those faces i have wanted to be with me..
had their own happy laughs....

 Why did I have to give them ,
the honour of being my friend....
They never so deserved it.....
They never deserved my time....
The last few words i have for those...
before i leave you in your dreams...
its not because I have nothing to do...
or i can not live without you....
Its just that...
 I valued relations more than anything....     

I know it sounds lame,
for those who are so tackled up ,
in the cobwebs of their lives...
your so called fun and priority is just your smile....
look t the mirror for a while...
you ll see how selfless I have been
and so opposite have been you...

The last few words
of a friend may be if you ever thought
so I was ever there for you........

6 comments:

  1. its amazng dear, fabulous...just lovd it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ambica....... :)
      kuch comments of my friends mean a lot to me :)

      Delete
  2. awesome.... ppl like u r really very creative... hope the whole world see it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sooo much sameer...... your comment means a lot to me :) m glad you liked it

      Delete