script>

Saturday 6 July 2013

For The One Last Time.....!!!




The clock ticking by and the empty moments were dying,
no more patience I had,to wait at the bay....
I lied below the stars and spoke to my heart,
What is it you want baby?
You wanna weep or you wanna dance?                                                    
I heard no sound,
and so sad was me within.....


I just wanted to feel your touch,
the moment when you hug me tight....
and embrace me hard in your arms....
The small peck on my forehead ,how sweet..
would take away all my worries...

The night was passing by..
and the stars were hiding too....
I wanted to see you for the one last time...
I needed your kiss before you leave,
And wish you success for the life you have chosen,
I wanted to feel you for one last time ..
for the one last time,may be i never see you again......
For the one last time....
Listen to my heart without my lips uttering out my thoughts.......



4 comments:

  1. "so heart touching di"even i want to share smthing-
    whenever i miss my luv i jst remeber and go in to the flash back assumin that u r siiting beside me promising me that u wl never leave me.
    with the time everything changes,and u moved away frm me,bt ur words r still echoing in my ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou soooo much satyajit......... :)

      you too write amazing....and beautiful lines...:)

      Delete
  2. Lovely piece of writing.. shows the pain... n that yearning of 1 more ..

    ReplyDelete