script>

Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Facebook Friend...!

"Sochta hu me bhi gareeb ban ker dekhu....
Suna hai luti hui zindagi per bhi hasne ka hunar aajata hai "

It was few months back when I had started to follow his photographs and some shayaris.The one above is  his click and his words. Aren't they amazing??..They were super cool ,heart touching and truly amazing....I wondered what kind of a person would he be...? After few days  he posted something on his wall which was informative for a friend of mine and so I asked my friend to contact him through facebook message.Going through his profile I found that he resides in Delhi..The city with lot of crimes these days and when it comes to boys they have always been on top to show off then how come this person seems to be so down to earth?Why isn't he a show off? A guy who concentrates more on how to woo a girl or how to taunt and comment a girl....?

He seemed to be a different person through his profile and clicks he had done.One fine day we started to chat regarding work but slowly we came on to problems and stuff.He is an amazing advisor,an intellectual person i felt,who had great peace of mind and lots of words of wisdom.After chatting that day I thought may be he is just like this to unknown people like I be. And logged off for the day.

Next day we chatted again and today we spoke a little more about each others thought or view on certain topics and also genral.It was amazing,I was feeling good,finding an ndividual who has lot more common with me.Somethings are not common but that is another part!I just love it when what I think is being agrred by someone! something away from general thoughts and attachments of an individual!
I must share it that not all friends you find are worth making one! There are people who cheat who hurt and just play with your emotions.There are people who concentrate more on having fun and making fun but when you get someone worth its a big cheers in your heart! One has to be very careful.

From face book chat we came over to phone chat! yeah I forgot we even video chatted generally and played truth and dare .He shared his life experiences with me about the riots and earthquakes and all,his personal life which actually made him so intellectual and down to earth! How amazing things are now! I learnt a  lot from him and am sure I ll keep learning!I have fun and great time conversing with him,learning a ot how to explore oneself and live a life where nothing can break you.....We are now kind of good friends I can say not too good but yeah good enough to understand that we both have each other when needed and specially I have him when I'll need him in trouble! I am truly glad to have found you Zeeshu :) .He is one of those perfect humans I have ever known, who knows what is most appropriate for his friends.He knows very well how to empathize with someone ,whom he has never been with .I thank him for being with me and I pray to god that we always stay friends forever and ever and all our plan work soon :-P
Hope to see you soon ......

#Dedicated to Zeeshan (A wonderful human and an amazing friend)

Here are some of his clicks I really loved :)




5 comments:

  1. The pictures, all products of a creative mind, speak well of the person who clicked them. Your write is a nice tribute to his talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nyc blog
    http://hindustanisakhisaheli.blogspot.com/
    http://eyeswantstosee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete