script>

Friday 19 July 2013

The Friendship Divine...!

Friendship in itself is a big term which is full of love like your partener,care of your mom,concern like your dad and freaking fun like friends ,actually you can love someone the most when you are the best friends rather than your lover.You know why? Its simple, you can just be yourself....
No ego,no desire to be superior or no hopes and no expectations ! you just know one thing and that is when you need your friend she/he will be there and when you are needed you would leave the rest of the world behind to stand by your best friend!It is not necessary that a guy and a girl can never be best friends.And those who say that I would tell you there is life above just physical contacts! Friendship is higher than al these stuffs..
..For being the besties its not important that you have to have good sex life :-P you have to cook food for him mandatorily,its just that you feel secured and you know that she/he is there when I need him/her.

I fight with him/her,when I wanna take out my anger,
 I will call her/him scowl at him/her as if he/she is main culprit!
She would silently listen to everything I bark and by the end when she speaks i give a damn shit and cut the phone but its me again who calls her up and she replies : "How are you feeling baby?" and its vice-versa.
When he/she is the most happiest person on the planet he/she would  scroll down her/his phonebook to find my number to give me call and blast out speaking the reasons of her/his happiness and what has happened and same goes for me.

We share every cheap and shitty jokes,we would combinedly comment on others and on each other,but if someone else dares to do that for either of us the other would bang their head or break their nose!I love them and they love me..... aha..... don't take it other way round people ! We share the best relation on this planet.No expectations ,no desires, no hopes from each other.But yes If we had to live our entire life with someone you would never marry but always take care of I would chose you people....

There have been many questions and many arguments regarding friendship of a guy and a girl..But trust me I share the worlds best friendship with guys... I have 2 girlfriends with whom I can hare anything and at the same time have 3 guys best friends who are ever ready to be there for me....And I love them all.......
I have been to different schools to finish my schooling which made me get along with new cities and new people and I made one bestie there and made it a point that only that person stays with me throughout who values me like I would.There have been many friends I left out just because it was just for the time being types friendship....and I don't like it :)


With time we all learn who is what and who is not worth your time...It's your decision to chose whom you wanna keep and whom do you wanna let go....Its better to choose and decide soon but not one sided always make it sure if you are leaving someone behind make sure he/she also doesn't is that involved with you.Because if the other person values you then its your mistake that you are leaving behind such a wonderful relation.....

Keep smiling and always keep your friends in your hearts :)

#Dedicated to my besties....

6 comments:

  1. well changing times .. let few remain beside and with most the awesome relation turns into a formality .. thats what life is .. to decide who we wish to be .. is like taking a guess..in exams were answers are not known .. I feel :)
    Nice read Shivany !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and yeah
      very true said..... wd time everyone is more concerned bout their own selves.... but still may be some special ones remain the same....

      Delete
  2. wow gr8 post
    http://hindustanisakhisaheli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete